As longevity prevails, the pursuit of good health during these extended years of life becomes fundamental and relevant. Older adults perceive health as being independent in daily activities, free of illness and staying connected with their surrounding people, community, and environment.
The world is beginning to wake up to the emerging challenge of ageing markets and senior citizens are increasingly recognized as a new and powerful consumer class.
The overarching aim of the event is to take a comprehensive approach.
- To create an event to support the growing economy and the industry surrounding it.
- To develop the industry and forge collaborations.
- To showcase innovative solutions, products, services, technologies that can be adopted between the different stakeholders and business types in this growing economy.
- To create networking opportunities for attendees and exhibitors.
- To create an informative program reflecting on Business, Consumer and Healthcare needs.
- International B2B and B2P event.
- Centered around a main exhibition area with opportunities to showcase.
- Pre-scheduled B2B meetings and networking opportunities.
- Informative program covering the hottest topics in the field.
- Hybrid/ Virtual Sessions.
What we offer…
6 Plenary Sessions
- Demographics of Ageing – Opportunities and Challenges
- Towards a Person-Centered Healthcare
- Ageing and the Global Economy
- Technologies in an Ageing World
- Age-Friendly Policies at National and Local Levels – Human Rights
- Confronting Pandemics and Combatting Ageism: Planning for Better Care and Support of Older People
- Ageing and the Economy – Benefits to Society
- Ageing and Health
- Ageing and Technologies
- Age – Friendly Environments & Culture
Translation to Japanese
Who will Attend?
- Serviced housing
- Assisted living and hospice
- Maintenance companies
- Insurance companies
- Retirement homes
- Digital Banking and Finance
- Cultural / Social Organisations and interactions
- Government/ NGO / City planning/ Social services
- HR professionals
- Medical – Gerontology, nursing, dietician, therapists, dentistry
- Eldercare product distributors
- Developers / Entrepreneurs
- Charities and groups